Wednesday 27 April 2016

Ten Common Blogging Mistakes.

What is your blog about? Good question. Some lucky little bloggers can answer this question with ease: Sailing the Pacific. Rocket science made easy. Fruit as pets.


Good luck to them, with their passion and clear vision of what to say and show.

They know what they are blogging about. I don't. Not for sure anyway. Not yet.


Like anyone who remembers when unknotting phone cables was a valued skill, I’ve seen a bit of life. I’ve accumulated titles, responsibilities, pastimes, diversions, regrets, vices, virtues, victories and failures. I've been called son, brother, father; crown prosecutor, defence counsel, photographer, writer, reader, ratbag. (I've been called a lot worse by those clients who walked in through the front of the court room and were taken out through the back, but that's another story.)

I’ve buried grandparents, parents, siblings and mates. I've cared for others. Worked, played, laughed, loved and lost. I’ve drunk too much and not enough. Been sick and well and sick again.


This blog might be about all that. We’ll just have to wait and see. But like life, no one gets out alive, so we better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment